Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Suki Dominguez-Ch 12 Life as I know it.

Suki (41) her husband Toby(43) Their children: Madison (14), twins Donnatella and Annatella (9)
Previous/Next
 photo snapshot_566b41c1_c05fcbd6_zps7c0198d1.jpg
Narrated by Suki
 photo 1_zps6738cb7a.jpg
The kids are growing up so fast. I keep telling Toby that sooner rather than later they are not going to be around us all the time.  Soon high school will be their main priority.  I have thought about having more but then I think of all the hard work and stop myself. I am find with my precious babies.
 photo 2_zps98a7d55b.jpg
Madison and Donnatella hang out a lot. I feel that Annatella gets jealous sometimes. I have to kindly remind Madison that he has two sisters not just one.  I know he doesnt do it intentionally but the girls are a little too young to know that.
 photo 3_zpse478e82b.jpg
My business has been booming.  We finally saw a profit and Toby was happy for me.  Now that Madison is in high school we have to pay a little more.  I am just hoping that my stylist can keep up with the demand.
 photo 4_zps5697eb5b.jpg
I now have a long waiting list.  I try to refer to the stylist that rent the booth in my salon but they refuse to leave me.  So I go client and client making sure that everyone leaves happy with their new look.
 photo 5_zpsdf445766.jpg
Many of them do like their new look.  I always love when I have to convince someone to let me do my thing with my shears and then they like it.
 photo 6_zps312cc528.jpg
Then there is the other type of client that god knows where they went to and they come here for me to fix them up.  I dont know what these people were thinking. I mean how could a man walk around with make up on?  Thank goodness he came to see me. I fixed him up right away. Before I know it my day has ended. I close up shop and start it all over again the next day.  I wouldnt trade my life for anything in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment