Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Madeline Leopardi- ch 11- I am fine right here.

Madeline (33)
Her daughter Kayla (16) with her ex Aiden Royce
Photobucket
Narrated by Madeline.
Photobucket
I look at my baby girl and I realize that she is no longer a baby.  She is now 16 and she is getting ready to go to college.
Photobucket
I am going to miss cooking for her.  Now I am going to be lonelier here in this big house. I still can't believe sometimes that William and I are over.  We have not talked or bumped into each other for over a year.  I am better because of it.
Photobucket
My relationship with Kayla's father is getting better too. I am happy that Aiden is actually getting married soon.  When William and I broke up I wondered if maybe we would try again.  Then we both remembered we had nothing in common outside of our beautiful Kayla. 
Photobucket
Don't get me wrong Aiden is a great guy but for me he wasn't a good fit.  Now that he is engaged I see him in a new light and his bride is a lucky girl.
************
Photobucket
The other day I answered the phone and to my surprise it was William. He wanted to get his final things for the garage.  He sounded so angry. To me it was funny that he wanted to come over after all this time to fight. I know William well.
Photobucket
He had not changed a bit.  He was rude and tried to make me feel like a loser for still being single.  Too bad that he looked like hell.  Turns out that he made a band and went touring while taking a break from research. I wished him well and showed him where his things still were.  I could tell he wanted me to yell back at him but it was not happening. I am in a good place and I am not letting anyone change that.
Photobucket
Kayla did not want a big birthday party.  We did end up getting two puppies.  She wanted them so bad and I figured they would keep me company for when she is away at school.
**************
Photobucket
Soon the day came for Kayla to go to college.  I had gotten a make over as a gift for myself.  Aiden had come over to help haul Kayla's things to the cab.  He was shocked when I opened the door.  He said my make over looked great.
Photobucket
I still can't believe that she is leaving me to go to college.  I am so worried about her going but it's for the best.  She is so excited about being independent but to me its scary.
Photobucket
Aiden couldn't stop hugging her.. then he remember that the cab was waiting.  It was weird realizing that we had finally finished raising our daughter.
Photobucket
Before she left Kayla redid her room.  I looked at everything making sure that Kayla did not leave anything behind.
Photobucket
It felt weird seeing her leave but I knew it had to be done.
Photobucket
I went upstairs and Aiden followed me.  It was such a sweet moment that we shared.  He told me we were done and he was happy that we could get along all these years. I think this is when we both realized that we had become friends.  Now with Kayla at college our contact would be limited.  I wished him the best and he told me if I ever needed anything to call him.  I was just happy that finally my family was OK and all were safe.
Author's note:
I know ...I thought that they would get back together at some point but they absolutely have no feelings for each other.  I remember that they divorced due to an ROS.  It has been 8 years since they have divorced. 
Madeline keeps having wants for William but William has no wants for her.  I popped him back in with the hopes of something and there was nothing there.  
Kayla will get her own update in the next rotation.  I have a few things planned due to the ROS' she drew when she became a teenager.  
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, hard for Madeline to see Kayla go. It's nice to see that she has a good relationship with Kayla's father now... their relationship kind has kind of matured, I guess, and in a way that's more realistic than them getting back together.

    ReplyDelete