Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Atani Dominguez-Rainer- Ch 11- Family that bonds us

Atani (39) her husband Alec (44)
their children : Twins Hitoshi and Kanji (12) and Jah-Khan (9)
Last update/ next update
Photobucket
narrated by Atani
Photobucket
My older sister Africa has been dealing with a lot lately.  I came home from work and she wanted to talk.  I know she has been asking for a place to stay or some money. I think that life has really laid one on her because she is now losing her house and will need to sell her assets to pay off her debt. 
Photobucket
I feel bad for her but I myself can't help her. All of our money is tied in my new dance school.  She understood but felt bad having to ask for help.  I told her to ask Austin since he has room and as legacy heir has some financial freedom.  She didn't feel like it since Sasha and Nicolas lived with Austin Miguel for a while.  I just hope she will be able to make it past this.
********
Photobucket
For now I am still working as the lead dancer at the dance company.  I take half of my time for my dance school.
Photobucket
My school is now officially open but I do not have a big class size.  Its saddening sometimes but this is why I still work as a classical ballet dancer. If it werent for my regular job we would be in financial trouble.
Photobucket
Oddly enough my class right now is full of males.  I encourage everyone, anyone to come on down and get some dance classes.  Right now they are learning the basics and it seems that they are having fun.
*********
Photobucket
I try to make it home in time for dinner. Its important for Alec and I to show the kids that family dinner time is important. 
Photobucket
We also try to make time for ourselves.  Right now we both are focused on our careers.  We go out on dates and have a great time.  We still have the spark well lit in our marriage.
Photobucket
Having dinner with Alec is great because our conversation still flows. We still have a great time and our conversations start from work and always ends up with our kids.
*****************


Photobucket
Hitoshi and Kanji are turning 13 and we have been trying to plan a birthday party. Alec wondered if it was OK since Africa was going through financial problems. I told him it would be OK since we were throwing the party for all of us to hang out.  We were not throwing a birthday party for gifts.
Photobucket
The morning of the party I was making sure everything was clean for our arriving guests.  Alec hates when I get in my cleaning mode.  He was not too happen when I told him he had to get up so I could make the bed. 
Photobucket
Hitoshi was excited for the party to begin.  It was a good turn out.
Photobucket
Suki was telling me how she and Toby feel bad that he could not get another outcome for Africa's case.  Suki claims Africa is upset that Toby did not do a better job.  I told Suki to cut Africa some slack. She is in a crisis and as a family we have to support her the best we can.
Photobucket
When Africa did get there she acted normal.  I am glad she came.  Laci didn't come because she was home packing things up.  I was happy that my family was together.  Alec was happy that Africa didn't argue with Toby or Suki at the party.
Extras
Photobucket
Alec and Atani during the photo session I had going on.  They really love each other! yay for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment