Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ethan Leopardi

Ethan (37) his wife Noelle(36)
Their children quads Carter, Zienna, Dexter and Jake (3)
Photobucket
Narrated by Ethan
Photobucket
We have been so busy with the kids that we needed to take a break and go on some dates.  I know Noelle was a little worried about the quads but I knew they would be fine.
Photobucket
I guess pool is not her game so we tried a little chess.  It proved to be boring to me but Noelle enjoyed beating the pants off of me.
Photobucket
Our second date night we went to the local park to walk around and get some exercise.  It was good to get out.  I can't believe that we havent been out in ages.
Photobucket
We followed that by going to dinner. 
Photobucket
It was great getting out for a couple of nights but we knew we had to get home. 
                                                            ***************
Photobucket
Noelle managed to opened up a home business in our spare room. She tried to get a home care business started but it didnt work.  So she decided to follow her heart and open a small clothing boutique in our home. Honestly I don't like the idea of strangers walking through our house. But it gives Noelle a chance to see if this will work for her.  She studied fashion and was itching to get started in that field. This gives her the opportunity to start small and still be with the kids.
Photobucket
She does gets a lot of clients but I think she loves giving the personal attention.  I hope this business does well for her.
Photobucket
At the end of the night when I get home we both get the kids ready for dinner and bed.  For now this schedule is working out for both of us.  Next year the kids will be attending school and our daytime schedule will open up more. I just hope Noelle's business keeps small enough to be kept in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment