Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Justin barillas ch 11-Time Flies

Justin (39) his wife Lashawn (48)
Their children: twins: Cameron and Candice (12) and Triplets: Emeline, Laurel and Parker (3)
Narrated by Justin
Past/next update
Photobucket
Lashawn is happy knowing that all of our kids are done with bottle feeding. She does not mind getting up to make some pancakes.
Photobucket
Business is going OK. We still owe on the loan but we are getting there.  LaShawn is still working as a university lecturer and is happy with that job. Her master's added to our debt but in the end we should be OK.
Photobucket
She was a little sad when she realized that the twins were going to turn 13 soon.  I think she will miss hanging out with Cameron.  He has been pulling away lately and wanting to hang out more with me.
Photobucket
My nephew Joshua came over with his fiancee. It is strange to see my nephew all grown up.  I guess time does really fly.  His fiancee is nice.  She is nervous about planning a big wedding.  It's true were a big family but we really don't expect lavish parties.
Photobucket
While Lashawn is working, I stay at home with the tripletts.  In a couple of years they will be off at school and I will again refocus on my business.
Photobucket
We still hired a part-time nanny to help out once in a while.  LaShawn thought it was an unecessary expense.  I showed her how sales were down in the store due to me being in the house more.  She changed her mind and supported the nanny coming over more often.
Photobucket
All in all we are doing OK but things could be better. I am still not seeing the total benefit of adding fruit trees to our business adventure. I thought they would be a great money maker, but for now they just have small fruit that is not sellable.  Hopefully they will mature soon because we need the money.

1 comment:

  1. It's a good thing the kids are getting older, twins and triplets would be a real handful! I can understand why they need all the money they can get.

    ReplyDelete