Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Francisco Otani- Chapter 10- Love is not in the air.

Otani (41) his wife Shelby (39)
Their children (quads): Angel, Ismir Otani, Nevada and Sergio (14)
Last update/next update
Photobucket
Narrated by Shelby

Photobucket
My niece Kayla and Nevada have been bonding a lot lately.  Its nice to see her around since Madeline decided to move to another city. 
Photobucket
My boys are growing up way to fast.  I think that all my kids fail to realize that we are education first relationships last.  It was a little bit of a surprise when I noticed that Sergio liked his friend Cassidy.  I let it develop a little bit before I reminded everyone of the rules on dating.
Photobucket
Angel himself is also starting to show interest with his friend Joe Carr.  I was a little surprised when Angel told us that he was gay.  Mind you I was surprised but I didn't think he was going to start to try to date.  So I was OK with him having a friend but again I also reminded him about dating. 
Photobucket
So imagine my surprise that turned to anger when I saw Angel and Joe kissing.  I could not believe that these boys could sit here and disobey the rules that we set forth.
Photobucket
I told Angel that he was grounded on the spot and I said goodbye to Joe for him.  I think Joe thinks I am upset because they are gay.  That is false, I am upset because we want the kids to focus on school.  Life is too complicated for them in school without adding relationships to the mix.
Photobucket
Otani and I agreed it was time for us to to sit the quads down and remind of the rules.  We had the birds and bees talk before.  We decided to say it all over again.  We did not need an unplanned pregnancy.
***********
Photobucket
Juno, Ethan and Beatrix came over to have dinner. We are all so busy we try to plan dinner once in a while to catch up.
Photobucket
It was great to have the family over and just sit back and relax.
***************
Photobucket
But having great dinner too often can lead to extra pounds. I decided to finally get back on the treadmill and lose a few. 
Photobucket
That eventually led to a small little make over. I love my longer hair.  I was not the only one to get a makeover.  Otani and I also decided to lighten up our decor downstairs.
Photobucket
We exchange the dark ruby colors for a brighter yellow.  The kids like it more than before.
Photobucket
We have also changed our living room to a lighter shade as well.  I like our brighter living space.  Can't to see what else Otani will let me redecorate!

Author's notes~~
I have decided to cheat and use the matchmaker services to find suitable companions.  I wait for my teenage sims to find someone but honestly I don't play them enough.  For now I pay the $5000 which of course I "kaching" them and use that to find them a suitable date.  I don't know if I will stick to this but for now it seems to be working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment