Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Adam Barillas- Ch 11- The teenage years are upon us.

Adam (41) Cara (37)
Their children: Twins Jada and Kameko (12)
last update/next update
Photobucket
Narrated by Cara
Photobucket
As much as I try to get the girls to try ancestral outfits from my Tikki island I am unable to do so.  They laugh a little bit but they know that will have to wear it at some point.  Adam supports me but its hard to get them motivated.

Photobucket
For now our work schedules give us time to spend with the girls.  I work days while Adam works evenings as his job as personal chef.  We still own the restaurant and it has been plenty successful.
Photobucket
Ever since the girls are in school all day, Adam spends his days with our pet cat.  He loves that cat more than the girls do.  I think he is trying to tell me that he may want to try for a baby.  At this point in our careers I think we are settled with our twin girls.  For now I will support Adam bonding with our cat.
*********************
Photobucket
We celebrated the girls birthdays.  They were so excited to finally turn 13. I thought they were going to burst with joy.  Amarilis loves the girls and bought a lot of clothes for them during their daytime shopping spree.  We never dressed them the same so they have different dress styles.
Photobucket
It was great having my in-laws over to relax and shoot the breeze.
Photobucket
After cake the girls decided to call it a day and left for their bedroom to enjoy their gifts.
Photobucket
We adults stayed behind to party and dance a little bit.  Its been a while since Adam and I just hung out with our family and danced the night away.  As suspected he asked if we were OK with just having the two girls.  I told him I was fine but I don't know if he is.
Photobucket
We all smustled and had a grand time. This party was for the girls but in the end the adults were the ones partying the night away.  Bring on the teenage years!

No comments:

Post a Comment