Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Africa Dominguez- ch 11 Uncertainty is killing me.

Africa (44) her girlfriend Laci Hourvitz (44)
Their children: Twins: Sasha and Nicolas (16), Quads: Amkin, Caleb, Kenya and Sahara (7), Quads: Anne, Ellen, Myra and Ryan (4)
Narrated by Laci
Photobucket
I knew it hurt Africa to have this conversation with our eldest kids so I decided to do it.  I informed Sasha and Nicolas that if they wanted to go to college it would have to be on their own accord.  We were not financially able to help at all with any college expense.  Sasha wanted to stay back and help but I refused.  College is something that will help them to grow up and find their way in this world.  It's bad enough they are not living here for me to ask them to stay and help us out financially.
Photobucket
I had to get all the kids ready for school.  Now that the Anne, Ellen , Myra and Ryan were five they too were going to school on a daily basis. 

Photobucket
We now know that we are definitely on the brink of losing this house and all of its possessions.  I know that Africa is the only one on the line for this and she reminds me of it every day.  She tells me to leave and save myself.  I am with her for better or worse so I would never leave her.  As of now we owe a whopping 107K.  We are barely making the minimum payments on everything but we have to come up with a plan. 
Photobucket
I know Africa doesn't want to hear it but our best solution would be to sell the house and literally move into a small apartment.  She can't bare to have the kids not living at the beach but we just can't afford it.  She is hoping that our brother-in-law Toby can come up with a solution.  His latest idea was to come up with a proposal that would freeze our interest on the loan for five years but at a cost of $5K for each frozen year.  For now that is not benefiting us... but Africa thinks it will save us. 
Photobucket
We try to keep our financial problems away for the kids. I am sure they notice that Sasha and Nicolas no longer stay here.  They finally are off to college.  I hope that they get enough scholarships to cover  their costs.
Photobucket
Things are definitely tenser now. The kids now seem to notice that we have started talking about moving out of the house.  Its a hard decision but one that I want to happen soon.  I want us all to be better off financially.
Photobucket
Asia came over and tried to get Africa to see that this situation is getting worse.  Africa gets so defensive so its best that the subject is avoided for right now. 
Photobucket
Before we knew it the decision came down from the judge. He would only grant four years freezing provided that we both have employment. The house had to be sold and all the property inside would be retained by the bank. Africa was sobbing as Toby told us the verdict. I am relieved we have a plan in sight. Africa just went to bed saying that she couldnt handle dealing with this now.
Authors note:
These two have always had financial problems.  It became a bigger issue when Africa got pregnant with quads.  They have dug themselves in financial debt and this is the only way to semi get them out of debt. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of kids! Not surprising that they have financial problems. It's sad that they'll lose their house, but I think even Africa would feel better knowing what was going to happen, if she could stop just trying to hide from it.

    ReplyDelete