Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Welcome to Round 18

Hello everyone,
Welcome to Round 18.  I think I finally got a handle on how to post religiously. I will be working this round on adding more details to my sims bio pages.  Lets get started with this round's ROS.  I am not liking this ROS for this round at all. 1 ROS per household and my neighborhood has 72 active households.
  1. Win medium prize --$5000
  2. Charity Strikes-- must donate $2000
  3. Start slacking off of work-- call off for 1 day
  4. Death by accident------boo ROS
  5. Sim gets sick now and dies next season
  6. Start slacking off of work-- call off for 4 days
  7. Death by heart attack 
  8. House condemned must destroy and rebuild house on same plot
  9. On job assignment. Must stay away for 1 rotation
  10. Shot gun wedding. pick sim with highest LTR and get married.
  11. House destroyed by fire
  12. Sim wants to party- rolled to throw a barbecue
  13. property taxes are raised- $2000
  14. Date night with spouse or sim with highest ltr

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, lots of deaths this round! That stinks, but I'm excited about the shotgun wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 72 active households! That is so impressive. But I guess with one ROS per household, you are going to have a lot of mayhem and death, overall.

    ReplyDelete