Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Eugenio, David and Mateo Barillas- College Years

Eugenio, David and Mateo (18) quad brothers (Pearla)
last update/next update
Narrated by Eugenio
 photo 1_zps8e8f13eb.jpg
College is more complex than I had ever imagined. I thought that I would breeze by but that is not the case.  My brother David is really working hard and seeing if he can graduate early.  My other brother Mateo is here only because we are here. 
 photo 2_zpsd8a08bd2.jpg
I am kind of seeing this girl named Lisa Gray.  We are more friends than anything else.  I mean we have tried to take it to the next level but we are both too busy to commit.  
 photo 4_zps4f502564.jpg
David has also found himself dating a young lady named Jennifer love.  Although they are dating it doesnt seem as if she wants to commit.  I don't know why the college life is either about studying or dating. It seems that the Barillas boys would rather study than date. 
 photo 6_zpsd4f2bb3d.jpg
We try to eat breakfast at least once a week to catch up to each other.  David makes it but Mateo is a different story.  He is really focused on leaving here in a jiffy.

***************
 photo 8_zpsb4622fba.jpg
In the beginning of my sophomore year, I was surprised by having my ex girlfriend Celeste Kosmokos come to visit me.  I thought we were over  when I came to college but she came to tell me that she missed me.  She didn't want to keep living without me.  I was shocked to be honest.  She is currently a senior in high school and she was planning on coming to my college.  I was no longer dating anyone so I thought maybe this was destiny bringing her back to me. 
 photo 9_zps7b961340.jpg
Before she left we couldn't take our hands off each other.  I thought that maybe we could move forward with our relationship. 
 photo 10_zps382d6cbd.jpg
Sooner rather than later our supposed relationship fizzled out.  It was not going to work with her being back home and I in college.  She was getting too possessive so I decided to call it off.
**************
 photo 11_zps47c46348.jpg
One of my friends, Viola asked me to go out and get my mind off of things.  I decided to go and she choose this moment to confess she had feelings for me.  I felt set up but most of all I felt bad that I told her that I was not interested.  She did not take it too well. I knew that she was embarrassed about showing her feelings and I was not feeling the same way.  We decided to part and I could not help but think our friendship is now done.
 photo 12_zpsfe6befad.jpg
I walked around to clear my head.  I ended up bumping into Lisa.  Lisa knew something was wrong.  We started talking.  She told me that she broke up with someone as well.
 photo 13_zps7372319e.jpg
We talked most of the night.  By the end we were making out.  I dont know what to make of it but I know I want to see if we can make it official.
 photo 14_zpsd35b9d8d.jpg
a few weeks later, I went to have breakfast and there was Jacqueline and David doing something together. I don't know if they were doing Yoga or what.  I know David is falling hard for Jacqueline.  I just hope that he is still focusing on his college work as well.

 photo 16_zpsb316fbe0.jpg
Lisa came to see me and it was not a great visit.  She has not been doing great in school and was expelled.  I did not know what to think. I wanted her to stay with me ..I wanted for us to make a go for this.  She told me that she would call me as soon as she got settled.  I don't know if I will see her again but one can only hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment