Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Africa Dominguez-12- Forced to change.

Africa (46), Laci(46)
Kids: Amin, Caleb, Kenya and Sahara (9), Anne, Ellen, Myra and Ryan (6)
 photo 1_zps034bb610.jpg
Narrated by:Africa
 photo 2_zpsc8d374ae.jpg
Laci and I have been to court so many times that we are actually tired of going to court. For now we are going to be allowed to stay in the home due to our kids.  The judge felt that it would interrupt too much.  The truth is we have to sell this home and we have to sell it now. Laci does not feel that we are ever going to be able to get out of this rut. It hurts when the person that you love does not support you as you support them. I Laci is worried but we have to take it one step at a time.
 photo 5_zpsb7fdd607.jpg
The best thing is that the kids do not really know what is going on.  They do see the boxes appearing here and there.  Laci is doing her best to not interrupt their lives too much.
 photo 6_zps4e002885.jpg
Austin called today and told me that he had the final judgment today from court.  I know my brother has helped me out a lot during this process.  Before he came over I put the kids to sleep.  They are so small and innocent. It breaks my heart that we are going through this right now.
 photo 7_zpsdd03ff0f.jpg
Austin told me that we have to move as soon as possible. He is unable to help me any more than he has already has. I thought that we would be able to sell the home ourselve but that is not the case.  Austin said the bank gave us three months to move or be thrown out of the property.
 photo 3_zpsa5cf243c.jpg
I told Laci when I got upstairs and she could not stop crying.  I think the best way would be to ask Dominica if she could put us up for a while. Laci does not want to burden Dominica but at this time we need help and fast.  It would mean moving from Viramontes but we need a new start.
 photo 4_zps26fa8d06.jpg
Atani and Asia came by to see if there was anything else they could do but they quickly realized that the judge's decision was final.  Asia is worried and even offered to take one set of quads while we settle in.  Laci is against that so I knew that was not an option.  It is going to be hard but I still have to get Dominica to agree to help us out too.   I never thought that I would be here at this stage of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment