Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Ch. 17- The world is crashing around us.

Otani(43), his spouse Shelby (41)
Their children: Angel, Ismir, Nevada, Sergio (16)
 photo 1_zps254d13d5.jpg
Narrated by: Shelby
 photo 2_zpsc1d5d7aa.jpg
Sometimes its so hard for us to get the kids up and ready for school.  They are almost Seniors but they dont act  like it.  Sometimes I wonder if they are even going to go to college.  If it takes me so much to get them up now imagine when they are away at college?!
Sergio has been having a more difficult time lately. He is always waking up with headaches and I keep asking if he wants to go to the doctor.  Otani seems to think that its the late nights that get to him. 
 photo 5_zps15d8e4d9.jpg
But he is one of my babies so I worry about him.  Until he tells me that he ready to go to the doctor I just hug him and tell him its going to be alright.
 photo 6_zps062f6222.jpg
I finally had enough when everyone started getting sick. I am not sure if it is the allergies but even Otani has the sniffles. I made an appointment with the doctor quickly. Lucky I got an appointment quickly.
 photo 7_zpsa6c89f8a.jpg
I did not get any enthusiastic responses when I announced that we were going to the doctor.  You would swear that I was talking to little kids and not budding adults.
 photo 9_zps857c33af.jpg
Dr. Behal was there and all of a sudden he told me that he needed to talk to us as soon as possible.  Otani and I were worried because we could tell there was something wrong.  Our hearts fell when he told us that Sergio was gravely ill.  He had to stay admitted for a few days for him to run some tests.  I did not like this at all and Otani was freaking out.
 photo 10_zps7e2b098d.jpg
Otani went to tell the rest of the family that Sergio was going to stay admitted for a few days. I couldnt nor did I want to move from Sergio's side. It broke my heart to see my baby just laying there.
 photo 12_zpsbe578c75.jpg
Everyone was so supportive and scared at the same time.  We had to hold it together for Sergio.  We were here for him and we were not going to let him see that we were nervous. 
 photo 13_zps25fbf4b1.jpg
Sergio did manage to get up after a few days but the lab reports were not that great. For now we are waiting to see what are treatment options are.  Otani refused to tell the kids.  We dont want to burden them with this information.  I agree because we dont know what exactly is going on.
 photo 14_zpse394fa4c.jpg
Ethan came to the house to see if there was anything he could do.  Otani is not handling the pressure that good and I need him to because I am fringing at the edges myself.  we were notified that Sergio has an inoperable head tumor and he would need treatment.  it looked like it was aggressive and Dr. Behal could not tell us how much longer Sergio had to live.  How do we as parents deal with this?  Ethan was speechless and Otani was worse.
 photo 16_zps373e2028.jpg
I wish I could tell Otani it will all be OK but the truth is that its not....It really is not...
author's note: this is totally ROS! I did not want Sergio to get sick but yet this is what ROS is for right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment