Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Austin Miguel Dominguez- Ch 12-A new home to fill with our love.

Austin Miguel (43) his wife Kea(40)
their Children: Austin Victor (16), Venizio (8)
  photo 1_zps64b99d58.jpg
Narrated by Austin Miguel
 photo 2_zpsb9b9279a.jpg
Kea and I have decided to start looking for a vacation home.  Now that Victor is going away to college we will not have the leisure to vacation whenever we want.  It has always been a dream for me to own a vacation home so its exciting to begin the search.
 photo 8_zpsc2c99d7e.jpg
After several months, we found one listing in Tikki Islands that caught my eye.  Kea and I decided to take a quick trip out there to look at it.  After all we wanted this to be a surprise for the kids.
 photo 7_zps241157c2.jpg
We didnt take too long and decided to take it. The living room looked nice and neat.  Kea and I agreed put a few furnishings in before we had to fly back.   
 photo 5_zpsd57a1f75.jpg
We left the kitchen as is.  I didnt want to spend too much money.
 photo 6_zpsaa3966a2.jpg
The dinning room was a great size.  We even decided to put a small table there to finish giving this house a nice lived in feel.
 photo 4_zps6416878d.jpg
Kea and I are so happy with our new purchase. I love my wife so much. She even asked if Africa would ever consider moving there for a year while they get their finances together.  I loved the thought but in truth there is not much to do on this island unless you are networked correctly. I don't think it would be beneficial in the long run.  I know that they need help but we also cant stop living because Africa and Laci have not managed their finances correctly.  We cant wait to get home and pack up the kids for vacation before Victor goes off to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment