Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

ch 10-Linda Chalmers- Trying to be a whole unit.

Linda (38) (ex of Marcos Barillas), her husband Payton (45) her kids (with Payton) Clive and Xochil (10)
(with marcos) David, Eugenio, Pearla and Mateo (16)
Narrated by Linda
Photobucket
Payton and I have finally settled in a routine for our marriage.  Sure many would say that we are bored or boring but in reality we just love sitting back and enjoying the moments.
Photobucket
My older children hardly ever come over any more.  I know that I share custody with Marcos but in truth they love being with him more than me.  It was hard for me to accept first but its the truth and now that they are older I am just happy they come over when they can.
Photobucket
Pearla tries to bond with Xochil the best she can when she comes over.  Xochil loves having an older sister.
Photobucket
We always try to have one last dinner or breakfast together before the kids go back to their dads.  It pains me that they prefer to stay there than here.  I hope they know that I do love all of them equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment