Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Adam Barillas -Ch. 10 - I dont think so...

 photo 1a_zps80023ebb.jpg
 Adam (43), his wife Cara (39)
Children: twins- Jada and Kameko (14)
Narrated by Adam
Previous update/next update
 photo 1_zps0b18e1f1.jpg
I am desperate to get this awful pounds off of me. Whoever said that being a celebrity chef is easy has it totally wrong.  I have to deal with my weight constantly. If not Cara is on me for being a bad example to the girls.  I understand but with work being so busy who has time to work out?  However Cara says I need to stay home more often and take part of the girls lives.  They are growing up so quick and now that they are teens they are racing to become young adults.  I dont ever remember moving so fast when I was growing up.
 photo 2_zps5ad8f090.jpg
I took Cara's advice and am staying home a few days a week for now. Jada was surprised that I was home. I mean she was almost freaked out. I asked her if everything was OK and she told me it was. I dont know but something just didnt seem right to me.
 photo 3_zpse7cb30ab.jpg
Later that week I found out I was right.  A while back Cara insisted that I hire a gardener to help the house look decent. I mean we are so busy the last thing that I wanted was to come home and pull weeds.  One night I came home and to my surprise Jada was talking to our gardener but my ears perked up when I heard our gardener calling things off with her. Since when were they dated.  Naturally when Jada saw me she clammed up. I interrupted them and ordered Jada to go to her room and fired Calista our gardener.  She claimed to not know that Jada was under aged. What is wrong with these people?

 Jada~~
 photo 4_zps716e9676.jpg
OK so my dad caught me with Calista. I had to beg him not to call the police and confessed that I had lied to her all along about my age.  My dad was so mad at me. I never thought my dad would yell at me like that. I got to the room and Kameko kne something was wrong. She agreed with our dad and I knew thy were right.  Mom and dad were to discuss my punishment and inform me tomorrow of what it will be.  How embarrassing was it to have Calista stare at me as my dad confronted me.  I guess we wont be seeing each other no time soon.
  photo 5_zps8e337425.jpg
the next day Kameko and I were waiting to see what punishment I was going to get.  I didnt get too much other than no going out. I think my dad is just shocked that both Kameko and I want to date. I mean dont we have a right to date?
 photo 6_zps30b9c088.jpg
Either way it seems that my twin and I are already unlucky in love. She told me today that her and Derek were not working out. I told her not to date the newspaper delivery guy but would she listed to me? No. Now we are both single and I am sure that dad is loving it.
 photo 72_zps1e2b9869.jpg
We were asked to sit down and both my mom and dad talked to us.  They told us to slow down and enjoy the life we had and not to rush to become adults. I guess they are right but can I help it that I like girls now and not school?  Kameko says she needs a break from dating. Its not like we have a choice since were banned from dating until were 16.  Two more years?  What difference is that going to make in our lives? I guess we will have wait and see.

Adam~~
   photo 82_zps92bd446e.jpg
Cara and I were talking about the girls and we think that its wise for them to date when they are 16.  I wish I could say 46 but I dont think that will fly with them.  To my surprise I think that Cara tried to hint around about having another baby.  We never really stopped trying to have another one but it never happened. Cara says that its now or never.  Lets see what happens. I am 43 and these girls are killing me now as it is. Ca I really handle a newborn? However it might be nice if I had a son.  Hmmm the idea is growing on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment