Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Juno Leopardi- Ch 16 When you least expect it.

past update/next update
Juno (43)
Her kids: Phillip and Stewart (16), Cristina, Hugo, Lewis and Othaniel (6)
Narrated by Juno
Photobucket
The kids are growing up faster than ever.  Its been a while since the smaller ones mentioned their mom.  I was going to take them to the cemetery but I think that it will bring up all the bad memories back for them. They are now all in public school system.  For now there has not been too many complaints which I thank God for.
Photobucket
I eventually had to let the housekeeping lady go. She knew it was coming. There was no way she didn't notice that we were cutting back on everything else in the house.
Photobucket
Philllip is great with his little brothers and sisters.  He plays soccer with them even though some would rather do other things.  This eases my conscious when I leave them in charge of the house while I go out.
Photobucket
Cristina is the best baby girl a mother could wish for.  She is always wanting my attention and does things to get it.  We have been dancing a lot lately.  I don't mind since its great exercise for both.
                                                      ***************************
Photobucket
I finally took my brother and sister's advice and decided to start dating.  I have been seeing a therapist who oddly enough plans events where people can do a meet and greet.  I was so nervous but she assured me that all would be fine. 
Photobucket
I met Nerissa Inada she was OK but there was a big age difference.  I don't really think that she knows what she wants. 
Photobucket
I also met Viola Kalson.  We had a lot in common. She is just out of a relationship.  She too was nervous about coming here and not meeting someone our age. But the focus of this was to meet several people so we agreed to talk a little later.
Photobucket
Elle Aloto was a little too strong for me.  I didn't think that we would be such a good match after a fwe minutes. My mind kept drifting back to Viola.
Photobucket
Either way I went inside the church to continue the social indoors.  I was surprised that Elle was actually sitting next to me.  She wanted to exchange numbers...I was going to give her a fake one but come on we were in church.  I gave her my number...at work.
Photobucket
Finally Viola managed to step away from the girl she was talking to and we talked again.  We definitely exchanged numbers and made a date to see each other again.  I left the social smiling.  Finally something to look forward to.

*********

Photobucket
Dinner was great.  We met at the local restaurant and hit it off again.  We talked about everything and she was not too shocked at my background story.  She has no kids but was OK with me and my six kids.  We were having such a great time.
Photobucket
We ended the date with a nice kiss.  We are definitely going out again for sure.  There was something here but we needed to take it slow.  I always get scared of going to fast and burning the relationship just as fast.

**********

Photobucket
I have been going out with Viola a lot and things at home have been getting a little out of control.  I had to pull Hugo and Lewis out of fighting with each other.
Photobucket
I had to ground Hugo. It was the first time and he didnt take it that great.  I told him that I didnt want him to ever lay a hand on one of his brothers.  I just hope this is not the start of bad behavior,
Photobucket
Beatrix came by to see the kids and she was so excited that I was dating.  She was the main person that pressured me to go to the meet and greet.  She wanted to hear everything about Viola. 
Photobucket
Right then Viola called me and asked if we can go out again for dinner.

**********

Photobucket
After a few months of dating I thought it would be a good idea for Viola to meet my kids.  I asked Phillip and Stewart, they both agreed it was time to meet Viola.
Photobucket
We decided a park outing would be the best place.  Cristina was a little worried about meeting Viola.  She barely remembers her mom.  Viola got along with everyone and it was great.  we decided to head home and invited Viola to come and have dinner.
Photobucket
When it was time to drop her off she was glad she met my family.  I was glad too. We got in the car and then before we knew it we were tearing our clothes off.  I was worried that the kids would wonder why we were still in the driveway. 



Photobucket
I finally got her home and I kissed her goodnight. Yes this is the start of something very beautiful.  I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.
Author's note:
I am not liking the new format for blogger.  Juno is looking to get married.  I hope that Viola feels the same way.  for a moment I thought  that she would never find anyone she was attracted to.
She also drew the ROS of second honeymoon.  Being that she is a widow I made it to have a second date. It was  not that hard being that Viola and her were so attracted to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment