Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Marcos Barillas-Ch 11- Family

Marcos (43), his wife Renee (34)
Marcos children with Linda Shin) David, Eugenio, Pearla and Mateo (16)
Twins, Germelo and Anai (5)
Photobucket
Narrated by Renee

Photobucket
I love when my step children are here but this time things are different.  They are all teenagers and they are hungry all the time.  Never mind that the boys are now on a health kick with Marcos.  They all lock themselves upstairs and workout for hours at a time.
Photobucket
Of course when its done they expect a full meal waiting for them.  Lately they have wanted nothing but salad to eat. 
Photobucket
I get along with our nanny.  I asked her to come aboard so that I can take some time to finish my master's program.  I also hired her since I am pregnant and will need the extra help. 
Photobucket
Writing a thesis for my Master's program has been very hard for me.  I have been overly stressed and that lead to no surprise when I miscarried our child.  I felt a cramp so I ran to the bathroom.
Photobucket
I came out to realize that I had miscarried our baby.  I know I was less that two months but it still hurts to know that you lost a child.  I didn't want anyone to know since I had not announced it to anyone that I was pregnant.
Photobucket
I stayed locked in the study and Marcos finally came to ask what was wrong.  He saw me in distress and I told him that I miscarried our baby.  He told me everything would be OK. 
Photobucket
We didnt tell the kids...there was no need to since they didn't know I was pregnant.  Now with their busy lives they didn't notice that I ran upstairs to change.
Photobucket
Marcos told them that I got sick and needed some time to rest.  They made dinner and were worried that something else had happened. Either way they would not see me since it was time for them to go live with their mom Linda.  I know it pains Marcos to have to send them back to Linda...but he understands that it hurts Linda just as much to send them here.
                                                             ***************
Photobucket
Just as expected a few months passed by and I was pregnant again.  I was still trying to finish my thesis but Marcos told me to take it easy.  For now I have placed my studies on hold.  I soon passed the three month mark and we decided to announce we were expecting.
Photobucket
My brother-in-law Simon came over with his wife Brandi.  They were the first to know that we were expecting. 
Photobucket
Simon was happy to know that our family was expanding.  I was happy that we were too.
Photobucket
For now we both decided this would be our last baby.  This pregnancy has been hard but I will be glad when it all said and done.  We are anxious to meet our new addition.
Photobucket
Then it was time to get rushed to the hospital.....where I had my babies. Not one but three...I guess being married to a triplet can lead you to have multiples.
Photobucket
Here is Jordan.  He is the first born.
Photobucket

Followed by Brett
Photobucket
And last but not least is Showban.  I know they can't wait to meet their older siblings Germelo and Anai.

No comments:

Post a Comment