Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Austin Miguel- ch 16 We are family

Austin Miguel (41), his wife Kea (38)
Their Children: Austin Victor III (14), Venizio (6)
Last update/ next update
narrated by Kea
Photobucket
The boys are enjoying their summer vacation as much as I am.  Its awesome to have my boys here with me by the pool.  Soon Victor will be going to college and it will just be us with Venizio. 
Photobucket
Work is getting a little hectic and Miguel is wondering if I should cut down on my work hours.  At this point I cant because I am aiming for a promotion.
Photobucket
With me working so much I rely on Victor to help me with Venizio.  Victor and Venizio get along and I am grateful for that. 
Photobucket
As much as I want Victor not to grow, well he has.  Now I have this little girl coming around asking for Victor all the time.  I first heard of her from Venizio.  He let it slip out that she had come over to take a dip in the pool.  Her name is Emily Hourvitz.
Photobucket
I don't know how serious this is but I can gather from Venizio that it is a little serious. I want Victor to focus on school and going to college.
Photobucket
Because he is not focusing Miguel decided to step it up and try to get Victor refocused on school.
Photobucket
After homework, I overheard Victor asking for tips on asking Emily as being his girlfriend.  Being 15 is way too young to think of having a girlfriend.  Miguel semi agreed with me. He told Victor that he would allow him to date at 16.  I cringed when I heard that but what else could I do? My baby is growing up too quickly.
*******
Photobucket
Miguel's family is going through a crisis at the moment.  My sister-in-law Africa is on the verge of losing her house.  Miguel is stressed because he would love to help but has not found a way.  Africa in her own right has refused financial help.She says that we have done enough letting Sasha and Nicolas stay with us for a year.  I feel bad for Africa but what can we do?
Photobucket
What we can do is help our family get through these tough times. In the end we are all family, no matter what we can count on each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment