Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Ian Barillas-Ch 11- The bonus is?

Ian (43) his children currently living at home: Darcy (17) Sayra (daughter with Mary)
Photobucket
Narrated by Ian
Photobucket
The great news is that I got a bonus from work. It finally paid off that I dedicated myself to working late nights.  Dylan was happy for the bonus since it meant he would get more new clothes. 
Photobucket
I guess Dylan didnt think that I would monitor him doing homework.  But just becuase im a single does not mean I would allow him to fall behind.  He is my last son that I hope actually goes to college.  My other two, August and Julio both opted to not go.  Sayra is too young still but I am also grooming her to go to college.
Photobucket
I decided to date again. I guess I am getting older and I am thinking about settling down.  I never had a problem meeting women. My problem was getting serious with one...I tend to get bored rather quickly.  My brother Simon told me that I should cool it with sex on the first date.  I am going to try...lets see.
Photobucket
We went out twice and it was like too intense. 

Photobucket
Of course, we ended up in bed together.  When we were done its like as if all my interest vanished.  She understood.
Photobucket
Dylan is not having great luck either.  I still remember when he came out to me he was freaking out.  I didnt understand why he freaked since Julius is gay and I had no problem with it. My sisters are gay... regardless he needs dating advice.  He went out some guy and it didnt work out. I think Dylan is too sensitive and get involved too quickly.
Photobucket
I tried to give him advice and he was not having it.  He said he was going to throw up if I continued talking to him about sex.  I wish my parents were just as open with me as I am with my  kids.  Regardless of sexual orientation..its pretty basic....
Photobucket
I met Danielle Lillard at the gym.  She is severall years younger than me.  She is 24 and did not think I was 43.  I have to admit that it was pretty hot but something didn't click.  I mean she was young!  But she brought it to me nice and fast.  She didn't want commitment, what she did want was experience.
Photobucket
Who was I to deny this to her?
Photobucket
The next day I said goodbye to her and Dylan was looking at me as if i were doing something wrong.  The weird thing was that I didnt get disinterested in her. On the contrary I was even more interested in her.  We promised to keep in touch. 
Photobucket
I took Danielle out to dinner and it was good to see my brother Adam at his job.  It was great to have my brother meet my date.  Adam of course gave us our food for free but I wouldnt let him do that.  Danielle was impressed that I didnt get the food for free. 
Photobucket
Conversation flowed until the waitress that I dated many months ago came to serve us.  It was not a great sight.  We didn't end up quite as nicely...and she was such a rude waitress. 
Photobucket
After a few weeks I was surprised to find Danielle calling me to talk.  I of course feared the obvious.  I was scared that she would tell me she was pregnant.

Photobucket
To my surpise she just wanted to say hi to me and to ask if I would date her. This was a surprise and I said, "I would love to date you". I have a girlfriend and this is a surprise at this stage of my life.
EXTRAS
Photobucket
From a wedding..Ian and his children: Augustus, Julio, Dylan and his baby girl Sayra


Photobucket
I know its an ugly picture...but cut me some slack. These are now the original Barillas clan: Marcos, Consuelo, Brianna, Justin, Ian, Oscar Simon and Amarilis

No comments:

Post a Comment