Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Justin Barillas- ch 10- we are growing

Justin (37) his wife Lashawn (46)
their kids: Twins Cameron and Candice (10), Triplets: Emeline, Laurel and Parker (1)
justin ch 8
Narrated by Justin.
justin ch 8
Our finances are not looking that good right now. The business seems to pick up then it slows back down. Sometimes I wonder if living on the outskirts of Viramontes is really profitable.
justin ch 8
I try not to worry LaShawn but I really need her income in order pay some of the bills.
justin ch 8
I thought that LaShawn was going to take this time to finish her Master's degree and do her novel. As of now she is barely done half a novel and the degree is yet on hold. We tend to argue about it a lot lately. I know she has the triplets to take care of but I just dont know where we are going to get the money from.
justin ch 8
Our meals have become less and less expensive. If things do not improve soon then I do not know what we are going to do. I can only eat eggs so many times. The kids are done with eggs already.
justin ch 8
Finally LaShawn is back on track with her studying. The triplets are sleeping more and we both have time to do other things. I am trying to lose some of the extra weight I have gained while she studies.
*****
justin ch 8
We have felt a strain on our relationship lately. We both decided that we needed to get out and enjoy ourselves. Candice and Cameron offered to babysit but at age 11 that is not happening.
justin ch 8
Our date did bring us a little closer than we were. It felt good to reconnect with my wife.
justin ch 8
It was short lived because we had to discuss getting rid the extra expenses. We mentioned doing our own cleaning but failed to notice our cleaning personnel in the dinning room listening. I felt bad but we have to cut back.
justin ch 8
I also have been meaning to do something with the empty piece of land. I know that I can grow something but I did not know what.
justin ch 8
I had my nephew Aaron come over to help. He is now running a good tree farm and produce business. He advised me to plant some trees and to start off with some harvest vegetables.
justin ch 8
Since he offered to plant it for me, I had to get back to work in making more inventory for the store.
justin ch 8
LaShawn finally finished her masters degree. She could not believe that once she had actually thought about pursing a PhD.
justin ch 8
I have been taking Cameron on the weekends and showing him how to restock. He is starting to get the gist of if. It will be great if he gains interest in the shop.
justin ch 8
Candice and Cameron are growing up fast and they have been a big help. Now with triplets birthday coming up we decided to throw a barbecue to celebrate everyone.
justin ch 8
The kids were so excited that we were doing something fun for a change. We are now on the upswing in business so we can splurge a little more. We planned out the event and emailed the family to come on down.
**********
justin ch 8
My sister Brianna came by with her kids. She loves the property out here and even considered moving out here. Her job is preventing her from doing so for now. I thought she would bring Orlando but she told me that they are just friends now. I guess my sister is single and happy for now.
justin ch 8
LaShawn and my brother Oscar Simon were chatting it up about vacation homes. My brother if is finally financially free and can not wait to retire to Tikki Islands. I still can not believe that he would leave Viramontes.
justin ch 8
Amarilis and Marcos were busy catching up on kids. It was great seeing everyone together. I still can not believe this family has grown so much. When I looked around it was quite an impression. Yup, our family was growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment