Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Friday, July 18, 2014

Carson BarillasCh- 10--It was a surpise alright

Carson (37) his wife Vanessa (36)
Their children: Jewel and Julian (12), Giovanni and Lorenzo (8)
 photo 1_zpseb1a69e4.jpg
Narrated by:Carson
Last update/next update
 photo 2_zpsdfb00f31.jpg
We are living life day to day. I think that we are finally settling into our life.
 photo 3_zps835ecf94.jpg
Work is great. However I have been working a lot and I have been eating a lot of fast food lately. I have been packing up the pounds. Before it got to extreme I decided to take matters in my own hands and started to work out.  I needed to set an example and not only for my family but also my patients.
 photo 4_zps5c80b69b.jpg
One night I came home and Vanessa was up waiting for me.  I happened to be oncall so I did not get home in time to tuck in the kids.  Vanessa looked worried and when I asked her what was wrong she told me that we are expecting again.  I think I sensed a little bit of fear and sadness in her.  I told her that we are blessed to bring another life into this world.
 photo 5_zps4cfabb5b.jpg
She was nervous about having to leave her job again. I told her not to worry because I would do all in my power to support her.  I even suggested that we look into hiring a nanny.  She was not sure about hiring help.  She wants to think about it for a while. 
**************
 photo 6_zps4fe38913.jpg
I had to take care of the kids one evening and it dawned on me that the kids were pretty much independant.  Maybe this is what was worrying Vanessa?  We were going straight back to diapers and bottle feedings at all times of the night.  Maybe it was time to talk about birth control.
 photo 7_zps38430f26.jpg
Vanessa has been taking this pregnancy in stride.  Her previous pregnancies she would take it easy. Now she is a work out machine and is actively playing with our kids outside. I have to tell her to slow it down a bit.
 photo 8_zps0b275fff.jpg
She never listens to me.
 photo 11_zps8fad81d8.jpg
That is until she reached the last trimester.  She kept complaining that she was bigger than normal. I told her that she looked just as beautiful as the day I met her.
 photo 14_zpsdfb9acbe.jpg
Now that Jewel is 13, she has decided that she wants to help with cooking.  She is starting out with mac and cheese. I think its great she wants to help but I think we have had enough of Mac n Cheese to last us a lifetime. There is only so much of it that we can eat. 
 photo 13_zps1eaab12a.jpg
She even insists on cleaning the dishes and the kitchen after she is done.  She doesn't want us to mess up her routine. Neither Vanessa or I are complaining.  We can use all the help that we can get.
***************************
 photo 9_zps2cddf27d.jpg
I try to get home early enough to enjoy some time with my boys.  We play a little football and sometimes we end up playing a little water balloon fight afterwards.  Nothing makes me happier than having some play time with my boys.
 photo 10_zps5ed77317.jpg
Dinner was a quiet affair. Vanessa was talking to the kids and making sure they knew they were getting a little brother or sister.  Her due date was near and we were past the nesting phase.  I knew that she was getting anxious. When we had Giovanni and Lorenzo she wanted to make sure Jewel and Julian knew that they were still important to us.  She says this little speech and tells everyone how much we love them. If it helps calm her nerves, who am I stop them?
**********************
 photo 15_zpsd160e7a7.jpg
A few days later we rushed Vanessa to the hospital.  To our surprise she gave birth to triplets. I mean I was not expecting this at all.  I now am a father of seven. 
 photo 16_zps22d68da0.jpg
Our first triplet was a girl and we named her Carol.
 photo 17_zpsfcecd416.jpg
Our second was also a girl which we named Maggie.
 photo 18_zps61295c54.jpg
The last was a boy which we named Shane.  He is the baby of the family but is healthy as a horse. 
 photo 19_zpsf3516003.jpg

I got home from the hospital and Lorenzo was waiting for me in the babies room.  He asked me if we were going to have more babies and if it would be four next time. I told him that I would let him know.  I then told him that it was time for bed.  I looked at Lorenzo and was proud of my little family.

1 comment:

  1. What a relief that Jewel is old enough to help, triplets! Wow! Funny on the quad remark, I am sure that she doesn't want to pop out quadruplets! I like the little speech she gives each of the kids before having one, and how she kept busy and occupied with them during her final trimester. This was a sweet family update.

    ReplyDelete