Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Friday, June 13, 2014

Madeline Leopardi- Ch 10- Something ends for another to begin.

Madeline (35)
Her daughter: Kayla Royce (18) away at college

 photo 12_zpsbce0e413.jpg
Narrated by Madeline
 photo 2_zpsebc0b4b2.jpg
Its strange being home alone now that Kayla is gone to college.  Sure I have my pets but its not the same as having my baby home. 
 photo 3_zps22f10a57.jpg
I am still dating John Davidson.  We have been getting along but I just dont feel the spark.  He asked me the other day if we were going to start officially dating. I managed to switch the subject because I just dont feel up to it with him.
 photo 5_zps84a3df7e.jpg
We went out one day and to our surprise William was there.  I thought William would continue to walk but no he stopped and  made a point to talk to me.  It was not a pleasant exchange. It reminded me why we broke up in the first place.
 photo 6_zps141d4b13.jpg
John didnt take me breaking up with him too bad. I did feel bad.  He is such a nice guy and I really wanted to feel that spark but it was just not happening. I did not feel it was fair to keep him hanging on to something that would not happen.
 photo 7_zps6a1490d5.jpg
As I was saying bye to him an other guy caught my eye.  I think he even know John but I didnt want to say anything. I was shocked when he asked me if I let the guy down easily or not.  I told him politely to mind his business. Then John introduced us. I felt so embarrassed.
 photo 8_zps8d825d2d.jpg
I asked him to forgive my rudeness and he shocked me again by saying that a hug would erase all wrong doings. I mean really?
**************************************************
 photo 9_zps6bd81796.jpg
Months have passed since our first encounter and we have been on fire ever since.  We didnt think about how this would hurt or if it would hurt John .  From the moment I met Joel I knew there was something special about him. 
 photo 10_zps1ced5691.jpg
It was not long before we became lovers.  I really love Joel.  He has asked me if I wanted to move in with him.  I told him that I would think about it. After all Kayla and him have not even met. Its important for them to meet.  I am not seeking Kayla's approval.  I just want to make sure she knows what is going on in my life as much as I want her to include me on hers.
 photo 11_zps321ecd42.jpg
One afternoon after our date Joel hugged me and told me that he had never felt this way before.  I told him that I loved being with him and I wanted him to move in to my home with me.
 photo 12_zpsc00444e6.jpg
Joel told me that it was great that I was thinking that way. Next thing I know Joel got down on one knee.
 photo 14_zpsded877a7.jpg
He took out a beautiful diamond. I was mesmerized..and Joel had to bring me back to reality.  I looked at him and said yes.
*************************************************
 photo 26_zpsec8e2ada.jpg
Joel didn't move in right away. He wanted me to talk to Kayla first and make sure she was aware of our pending nuptials.
 photo 18_zps67116e5a.jpg
it looked like I was not the only busy one.  My dogs mated during all my fuss and  I ended up having two puppies. I dont have the time to care for them all so I ended up putting the puppies up for adoption.  The police officer came to pick them up. I was sad but its for the best.
**************************************************
 photo 19_zpsa13586b2.jpg
Kayla managed to tear herself away from college to visit me.  I was happy that Joel had not moved in yet.  Kayla noticed the ring and asked me what was going on.  I explained to her my whirlwind romance. 
 photo 20_zps86c82dad.jpg
She hugged me and congratulated me.  She was happy to see that I was finally making over my life. She asked to meet Joel right away.
 photo 23_zps53716552.jpg
Joel came to dinner and we told Kayla that he was also going to move in.  Kayla seemed happy for me. She even asked if we would be giving her a little brother or sister.  I didnt answer. In truth I have never thought about having more children. I had Kayla when I was 17.  I didnt think about adding another baby to the family. 
 photo 24_zpsb98a71b0.jpg
I asked Joel about it later that night. He told me that we had time to make up our minds. He was happy to be with me. If we had a baby great...if no then that would be great as well.  I dont know if we will have children but for now I am looking foward to our marriage.
***************************************************
Madeline and her daughter Kayla.
 photo 25_zpsfed1053f.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Kayla is adorable, I'm glad that she took her Mom's engagement so well. Very mature of her. Joel seems like a nice guy, and I hope they are happy together. A new baby would be fun, but I can see why Madeline isn't necessarily interested in that, she just finished that parental ride, and can have a more adult relationship with Kayla now. Puppies are fun, I haven't had any born in a long time, but I totally understand why Madeline gave them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy for Madeline and Joel. Most of my sims don't keep all their puppies or kittens. It is just too hard usually, unless that is a hobby for them.

    ReplyDelete