Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Atani (41) her husband Alec (46)
children: Hitoshi and Kanji (14) and Jah-Khan (11)
  photo 1_zps854fe7ce.jpg
Narrated by Atani
Previous update/next update
  photo 2_zps906d0982.jpg
Tensions in the family have been pretty tight due to Africa's situation. Now that its sure that Africa and Laci are going to lose their house we are all trying to find out how to house them.  Alec told me from the get go that we could not have them all live here. I didnt know how to feel about that. I mean she is my sister and I owe it to her to be there to support her.  He on the other hand feels that she allowed this to happen.  Because of this we have not been talking as we normally would.
 photo 3_zpsea169068.jpg
Africa came over one day with Laci.  As expected they came to see if we were able to offer any advice or perhaps some money. Alec told Africa that he felt for her but needed to take care of our kids first. I could not believe what was coming out of his mouth. I was upset but I didnt want to cause more of a commotion that need be.  Africa understood but I could tell that Laci was visibly upset at his rude response.
 photo 4_zps683a90be.jpg
I decided to have a lunch and invited my sister Suki and my brother Miguel. If anyone could fix this it would be Miguel.  After all he is the legacy heir and has the reins of the legacy money.  We were all heart broken that this is happening to our sister.  He also said that he didnt think that he could risk it all since there was not much left.  For now we could help pay a few months of an apartment for Laci and Africa.  Suki volunteered that we each take a few kids to lessen the financial load on Africa.  Miguel said that it would be splitting up family and he was against that.  by the end of our lunch we were left as we were in the beginning. We just simply did not have a financial means to help Africa out.
 photo 5_zpsd8f2e899.jpg
I decided to take the afternoon and go to my studio. I would have to admit that the studio is working out great. I love my space and there have been people signing up for classes.  I think most of the men are here for meeting girls.  I am just happy to see that they are participating too.
  photo 6_zpsad342cd0.jpg
There are lucky days when I actually have to turn people away. I tell them that we are not able to accomodate them and they come back for a later session.  Alec is happy that my business is booming.
  photo 7_zps1d41d27c.jpg
But my happiness does not last too long when Africa appears at my doorstep.  They are now thinking of possibly moving to another city. Its too bad that we do not have the means to help her right now.  I told her to keep her head up and it will be alright.
 photo 8_zps5e3fcaae.jpg
A few days later, Alec told me that he couldnt stand the argument between us. He said he was sorry that we were not able to help Africa. He did apologize for being rude to her and said that if we wanted to he would support a loan against my dance studio and some cash from our savings. I told him to let me think about it.
 photo 9_zps50da14d5.jpg
Aside from that we met the young ladies that are sons like and thinking of asking out to date.  I dont like this idea but Alec says that 15 is a normal age for boys to start dating. Besides according to him they are just friends at this point.  Hitoshi likes his friend Kendal Kalson. I mean you could tell he likes her but I dont know if she feels the same.
 photo 10_zps1ca4bc16.jpg
Kani likes Mehrissa Cwik.  I see sparks there but I dont want to pry.  Alec seems like a proud dad to see that his boys are not shy to ask a young lady out.  I dont know if he would be too keen if he had daughters. 
 photo 11_zps31eea4fd.jpg
At the end of the day I make sure my boys know that we are there for them and that family is important. It is important that they get along as brothers and they realize we are here to help and advise them.  Alec gave me the biggest smile and I smiled back taking in our lovely family.


No comments:

Post a Comment