Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Marcos Barillas- Ch 12- Death by term paper.

Marcos (45)Renee (36)
Children: Germelo and Anai (7), Brett, Jordan and Showban (2).
David, Pearla, Eugenio, Mateo (18)
Narrated by Renee

 photo
snapshot_f719f8e9_dd9056e5_zps9d6fb3de.jpg
We have no times to ourselves. As much as Marcos and I want to just be alone it feels as though we are surrounded by kids.  Don't get me wrong I love my kids but with me trying to finish my master's it is getting a little difficult.  Marcos has decided to be more proactive in handling the kids more so that I can finish school.
  photo
snapshot_f719f8e9_bd9056c3_zpsa51d1c20.jpg
Marcos loves being outside with the kids and trust me they dont mind at all.  My step kids have stopped coming around as much.  They are older and I think they have their lives set up more with their mom than here with us.  Afterall we live pretty far away for them to drive over here. I think this is hurting Marcos.  I know he wants all of his kids here but what can we do?  I want them here too but I understand that they are teenagers with budding social lives.  Marcos on the other hand fears that his older kids will not bond with our children if they dont socialize.
 photo
snapshot_f719f8e9_1d901afc_zps80776982.jpg
as for me, my socializing is limited. I am almost done with this master's and I do not want to do another paper again.  Did I mention how tired I am? eek.

1 comment:

  1. Uh yeah they have a lot of kids, I can see being tired raising them all just on it's own, but add working towards a master! Yikes! Glad she's almost done, hopefully then she can have free time to enjoy her kids and husband.

    ReplyDelete