Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Round 12

Hello and welcome to Round 12.
Here are the ROS for this round. The population has grown to 36 Simmies. I will still leave it as 7 possible ROS'.
1. Adoption Sim must adopt (x ) I rolled and the sim got to adopt 3 kids at once! All Infants. I have no idea how to write this in. This was supposed to be shaila but I chickened out.
2. Demoted: (again?) sim loses one job level. Brianna again what in the world.
3. Car Accident (again?) Sim spends session in bed, sofa. Ariel Dominguez ..she has a miscarriage so I made her stay resting once she was pregnant again.
4. Make over Shopping Spree: gets $7,000 for clothes. I have no idea who got this because I lost my sheet!
5. Spamming : send 14 sims emails every day. (stale ros)--Africa, did not feel it was worth mentioning especially since her son Darius rolled death.
6. Death by disease. I totally forgot it was disease related until after Darius was dead. Darius was the "lucky" winner of this.
7. Sick in this session and dies the next (really???WTH) This is Ivan Leopardi. I felt so sad for this one. =(((

alright.... here we go: Remember the link will not be activated until I have played the house.
Brianna Barillas
Ian Barillas
Marcos Barillas
Asia Dominguez
Africa Dominguez
Juno Leopardi
Miguel Dominguez
Francisco Otani Leopardi
Adam Barillas
Atani Dominugez
Suki Dominguez
Justin Barillas
Ethan Leopardi
Madeline Leopardi
Alfredo Barillas
Carson Barillas
Dylan Barillas
Shaila Barillas
Melody Sofia Barillas
Ariel Dominguez
Isabel Barillas
Aaron Barillas
Beatrix Leopardi
Ivan Leopardi
Rodrigo Leopardi
Darius Dominguez (deceased see Africa Dominguez update above)
Dominica Dominguez
Oscar Simon Barillas
Amarilis Barillas
Consuelo Barillas
College Students:
Audrina Barillas
, Lizandra Barillas, and Lauren Barillas
Oscar Joshua Barillas III, August and Julio Barillas
Extras
Debbie Barillas
Linda Chalmers

No comments:

Post a Comment