Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Round 11 Completed!

OK finally I have finished round 11. It has been hard because I have played and played and failed to write the stories! I now vow to play and write the story right afterward!This round was pretty good as far as ROS because I did not have to kill anyone.

I almost had a death, Brandi Barillas wife of legacy heir Oscar Simon came to their dining room and just turned to a ball and died. I immediately had Joshua beg for her life and he won. If he would have lost then I would had to write about Brandi's death.
oscar simon barillas ch 11
Hopefully she will not suffer from ROS. EEk!.
Now im on to play for Round 12. Remember to click on the individual name to go their update.
Thanks for reading
Bernz

No comments:

Post a Comment