Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Round 12 completed!

Well round 12 is complete here is a summary followed by my thoughts and comments:
Births:
Africa Dominguez gave birth to Quads: Caleb, Kenya, Sahara and Amin.
Brianna and Neil gave birth to Samira.
Jacquelyn Barillas gave birth to Hellen.
Ariel gave both to Nianna.

Deaths:
Darius Dominguez. I truly hated this ROS. I had so many plans with him but alas it was not mean to be.
Marriages:
Alfredo and Merlin Barillas

Engagements:
Shaila and Weldon Fairchild

Breakups:
Madeline Leopardi and Aiden Royce - This was part of their marriage roll. I roll a dice when a sim gets married to see if they stay together, divorce or have an affair.
Lizandra Barillas and Orlando Bertino--This was also part of their marriage roll. It was not meant to be. They survived 3 years. Not bad for teens that started dating at 16 and got married at 18 right before they got to college.

Notes:
1. I have to commit to writing better notes because I know I forgot some sims baby...maybe Heather Barillas having a baby?
2. I want to really build my city with a hospital, church, law office etc. I just dont know how to meld all this together. I really don't want to get so detailed that I have to build all these buildings or offices. I have a listing of all jobs and what levels are allowed for those that have no degree, bachelors, masters and doctorates.
3. I changed the Masters and Doctorates program. Having them learn life skills was taking wayyy too long. I use Insimenator to get them these skills but then I made them write a novel. I have to devise a new way.
4. I started titling a few stories more than sim name chapter #. I don't know if this will work out but we shall see.
5. I decided to allow same sex pregnancies. I was opposed to this but these are simmies. I allow same sex marriage with all the rights so why not pregnancies. I might not show the males being preggers..I know...but still..
6. I am allowing my sims to make more of their choices. I read a lot of blogs here and honestly I like how their stories seem to go together. I have not achieved that yet but I like my three family trees and showing them getting married to townies. I started doing the "choice" allowance and that got Brianna and Neil Chalmers pregnant (she was supposed to be unable to get pregnant). They did this with ACR and I felt bad having her term her pregnancy.

Well that's it for now. I have two followers and to me thats amazing. I never thought I would have one let alone 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment