Viramontes City

WELCOME!
We are currently in Round 17, which is scheduled to end 2/17/15.
Round 16 finished 10.14.12
thanks for taking a look at my Sims2 blog. You should start at Round 8 and then move forward. Let me know what you think. Comments are always appreciated!.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

round 8

I finally decided to place all my sim drama in a collective blog. Each family has their own blog and will continue to do so.
We will begin with Round 8

Brianna Barillas-Chalmers
Ian Barillas
Marcos Barillas
Asia Dominguez
Africa Dominguez
Juno Leopardi
Miguel Dominguez
Francisco Otani Leopardi II
Adam Barillas
Atani Dominguez
Suki Dominguez
Justin Barillas
Ethan Leopardi
Madeline Leopardi
Alfredo Barillas (shared with Shaila since they live together)
Carson Barillas
Dylan Barillas
Shaila Barillas (shared with Alfred since they live together)
Melody Sofia Barillas
Linda Chalmers (ex- of Marcos Barillas)
Maura Sampson (ex- of Consuelo Barillas)
Austin Dominguez I
Francisco Leopardi I
Amarilis Barillas
Consuelo Barillas
Oscar Simon Barillas II

I cant believe how slow I have been with this round. I want to be like other blogs out there that post every other day. I have been tempted to just post the rounds here and not do the separate blogs but in the long run I think the separate blogs are better.

My thoughts on this round:
First off the split and divorce of Linda and Marcos happened due to the infamous ROS (random occurence scenarios). I felt so sad that they split because their marriage roll was to stay together forever. I even rolled another dice I have to see if they would roll "get back together" and they instead rolled, "stay separated/divorced" ugh! Im going to have the quads move back and forth for the updates which will help poor Marcos since he has been dealing with the quads on his own.

Melody Sofia--- I am actually surprised that I enjoyed playing college for her. I think that I will end up with the same college story for everyone. Who know what will happen.

Consuelo and Maura....
I have to admit that no where on paper was it planned that they should get back together. I just saw Consuelo at Maura's engagement party and couldnt resist. Now they are together with their last set of quads.

Amarilis and Meadow--
Their ages were not consistent with Amarilis triplet brother and sister. I changed her age to 37 which means that the other planned pregnancy needs to happen now before they are seniors trying to raise teenagers. I have to wait for them to roll the baby want...!

No comments:

Post a Comment